Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Whoever you are...


I hope you are FUNNY,
Coz when we have fights, I will need you to see the lighter side,
I hope you are TALL,
So you can change the bulbs,
I hope you are KIND and LOVING,
Our kids and I will need that,
I hope you are INTELLIGENT,
I am bad with all Math,
I hope you can MAKE TEA,
Coz that's one thing I am bad at,
I hope you are WISE and PATIENT,
Coz I can be immature at times,
I hope you are SENSIBLE,
Coz I can be stubborn at times,
I hope you like the RAINS,
Coz I want to watch them with you,
I hope you RESPECT me,
Coz if I have messed things up...I will need to know that you do...
Most of all, I hope you have BRAINS,
Coz you'll need to use them sometimes...

But Darling! whoever you are...
I hope you love me for whoever I am...

By Sophia Sinha
Jan, 2006

No comments: