Friday, June 25, 2010

1 yr and ticking...


It's been a year since I moved to Bangalore from amchi Mumbai and while I miss the city that never sleeps, I think i am kinda in like with the city of lovely weather. My work makes me travel lots and usually to Mumbai so it's not been as bad as I thought it would be. Hvae only just started making friends...have had a couple of get togethers at home..which is ridiculously far from my placeof work...but love the morning drives and my pit stop at Costa's on the way...

Love my home...it's my sanctuary...its far from the city so its very quiet and tranquil...waking up early on weekends has it charm...the sound of birds chirping, kids playing, maids yapping...the lovely green wilderness next door...a great view from my 7th floor abode.

I think I will get myself an SLR this time for my bday...I have always wanted to take up photography..so might as well start now...

Work's been tough and demanding...but I love what I do...if only things were a bit better with the silly health issues that I am having...due to stupid accidents...

Am in Hyd at the moment...gonna be back in Bangalore mid next week...and then its back to the ULTRA life :)...can't wait...

No comments: