Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Exhaustion Sophia Is Thy Name!

Am overworked and tired! I wish I had someone to help out. I love my job...let's get that fact straight...but it's just that there is so much going on that I am feeling the weight of it.

My brand is doing well by the grace of god in all it's markets and that makes me excited and keeps me going. Also I know the source of the overwork is me...I have all these ideas that I wanna execute and no one around to help me do it...so I have to do it all...and so...bummer...I am neck deep in assignments!!

Someone how I have hit a slump in my health. It's so weird. Just when things look up in one aspect of my life, another hits the skids! This is a really irritating thing about life isn't it? You rarely have all parts of your life functioning systematically!!

At this rate I will burn out before Q1 hits us!

No comments: