Thursday, February 10, 2011

A sweatshirt had me thinking!

I was having a bad time getting back into the groove at work. I mean suddenly after months of hard work and sweat I just lost all will to work and hit a slump. Didn't wanna wake up, wanted to skip work, at work I didn't feel motivated enough to get my grey cells ringing and singing....it was bad! I even thought of taking a break and just giving up for a few weeks and then getting back when a sweatshirt got my spirits soaring.

Since this past week, I am back...and how!

Yesterday I cracked hard core creative ideas for my brand. I dunno what happened but I was sitting (reluctantly might I add) with my agency and my sales team from Delhi called. Talking to my colleague on something he wanted done in his market sparked off a slew of ideas. before I knew it I had my brand plan partly sorted.

From having ZERO inspiration - I had cracked ideas left right and center!

So now this YO-Ville sweat which I 'stole' from a very special person is my work attire. I dont care what I wear underneath it but this one is gonna be worn over it! :)

A SWEAT SHIRT CHANGED IT ALL!

No comments: