Monday, March 02, 2009

Waiting...and watching...

Things are not great right now. I am in a place that I didnt want to be in or rather didnt expect myself to be in. I am totally uncertain about what 2009 holds for me but I know it is going to be good for me. I am confident that this year will be good. I know that this is just a phase and great things are on their way. The night is always darkest before dawn right?

Watched two amazing movies yesterday that have now become part of my all time favorites: It's a Wonderful Life, and The Pursuit of HappYness. I LOVED these movies. I think what Chris Gardner did with his life to turn it around is very very inspirational. It has therefore, made my resolve even stronger to seek what I deserve and not give up in my pursuit Of happyness. I know things are very tough for me right now, everything seems to be falling apart around me and I have pit bulls to fight but fight them I will!

I will get out of this. I will get out if this with the biggest reward! I just know it...coz I am God's favorite child:)

Pls see:

No comments: